13 Cards Indian Rummy
The Traditional form of Indian Rummy is the system on which all the methods of Rummy are played. This typical Online Rummy Game is played with a pack of 52 cards containing 13 cards of each type along with one printed joker making it a pack of 53 cards.
Objective: To form all 13 cards into acceptable pairings of three or more in the form of runs or sets as per the regulations of the game at the as fast as possible
- Card sets of 53 cards including one printed Joker are played with
- This game can be played with anywhere between two and six players
- The order of the game is decided by draw of one card per participant
- Once the order of contestants is determined, Joker is pre-decided by taking one card from the deck
- All cards with this number/ symbol can be used as joker in place of the sequence or set card
- If the printed joker is drawn as the Joker card then Ace will be denoted as Joker
- Use of Joker in a set or sequence will be valid only once a natural sequence( sequence without joker) has been made.
- Once cards have been dealt to all participants one open card will be displayed, which the game player playing first has the option to pick.
- In the same way the next game player has the choice to select from the closed deck or the card tossed by the earlier participant.
- A thrown card once picked cannot be thrown back
- A joker card if thrown by any contestant by mistake cannot be picked up by the next player.
- However if the first open card is Joker the game player playing first in that round can pick this card.
Winning strategy: Ensure that you are the participant to make it to the winning goal of making the minimum of two required sequences minimum of one without joker and acceptable sets to win the game. Alternatively In case you are not able to have the winning hand, reduce your points.